Are you looking for simple way to make Masala Rice? This recipe is perfect for you. Masala Rice is a delicious Indian dish. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu. It goes well with any Indian Curry. You should try this Masala Rice recipe.
|Basmati rice||3 Cup (48 tbs) , soaked for 30 minutes|
|Sliced onion||2 Medium|
|Cilantro||1/2 Bunch (50 gm)|
|Water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||4 Tablespoon|
1. Make a paste of cilantro, green chilies, ginger and garlic. Keep it aside.
2. Heat oil in a big saucepan (You can also substitute it with a rice cooker). Add Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Bay Leaf and peppercorns. Fry for a minute.
3. Add the onion and fry till it turns light brown.
4. Add the masala paste from step 1 and fry it till oil leaves the side of the pan.
5. Add rice and mix well. Fry for 5 minutes. Add water and salt. Cook the rice till it gets cooked properly. Serve with raita.