|Elbow macaroni||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1) Cook macaroni according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and rinse with cold water.
3) Take a 1 1/2 quart deep casserole and spray it with non stick cooking spray.
4) In a medium-heavy saucepan, heat milk.
5) Reduce the flame and slowly add the cheese.
6) Continue stirring until cheese is melted and well blended,
7) Add pepper to the cheese sauce.
8) Pour the cheese sauce over macaroni and toss gently to mix.
9) Bake the macaroni uncovered at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until macaroni is heated through and turns brown.
9) Serve the cheesy macaroni with crusty bread.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2237Calories from Fat 1320
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 150 g230.8%
Saturated Fat 93 g465%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2755 mg114.79%
Total Carbohydrates 95 g31.7%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16%
Sugars 12 g
Protein 126 g252%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet