Imagine an edible smoky bacon bowl filled with oozy mac and cheese that's easy to make... now watch this video and see the recipe come together. Guilty pleasures on overdrive with this one!
|Macaroni and cheddar||1 3/4 Ounce|
|Butter||1 1/3 Ounce|
|Plain flour||1 1/3 Ounce|
|Whole milk||20 1/2 Fluid Ounce|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|English mustard powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Cheddar cheese||9 2/3 Ounce|
|Parmesan cheese||1 1/4 Ounce|
|Sun blushed tomatoes||3 1/2 Ounce|
|Streaky bacon rashers||24|
|Fresh spinach||5 (For serving)|
1. Melt butter in a pan. Saute garlic, mustard powder and flour until brown.
2. Pour milk and whisk it in a little at a time.
3. Add cheddar and parmesan and mix well.
4. Drop in cooked macaroni and mix it in. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Cook in a preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6. Weave bacon, bake it for 15 minutes in the oven.
7. Place a plate and cut the sides. Arrange spinach leaves over the bacon weave.
8. Scoop cooked macaroni over the bacon.
9. Garnish with sun blushed tomatoes and serve.