|Cottage cheese||24 Ounce (3 Cups)|
|Chopped fresh chives/1/4 cup dried chives||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced green onions||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lasagna noodles||8 , cooked, drained|
|Frozen hash browns||4 Cup (64 tbs) , shredded|
|Bulk pork sausage||1 Pound , cooked and crumbled|
|Monterey jack cheese with jalapenos||8 Ounce , sliced|
|Muenster cheese||8 Ounce , sliced|
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl, mix cottage cheese, chives and onions. Set it aside.
3. In a bowl whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
4. In a large skillet, melt butter.
5. Pour the mixture into skillet and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes until very loosely scrambled.
6. Remove from heat and keep aside.
7. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-inches baking dish place four lasagna noodles.
8. Add 2 cups of hash browns, scrambled eggs, sausage and half of the cottage cheese mixture on top.
9. Cover with Monterey Jack cheese.
10. Layer with remaining lasagna noodles, hash browns and cottage cheese mixture.
11. Layer with Muenster cheese over it.
12. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
13. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes prior to baking.
14. Bake, uncovered for 35-40 minutes.
15. Let it stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
16. Serve as a snack