|Uncooked lasagna noodles||9|
|Flour||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Skim milk||2 1/2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Frozen chopped spinach||20 Ounce , thawed and well drained (2 Packages Green Giant Of 10 Ounce Each)|
|Low fat cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Reduced fat mozzarella cheese||6 Ounce , shredded (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Parmesan cheese||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) , grated|
1) Cook lasagna noodles to desired degree of doneness as per package directions. Drain and rinse with hot water. Set aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Take a medium saucepan and combine together milk, flour and salt in it. Cook mixture over medium heat until it begins to boil and become thick.
4) Reserving 1/2 cup of sauce for the top layer of lasagna, add spinach to the remaining sauce.
5) Take a medium bowl and combine together cottage and mozzarella cheese in it.
6) Take an ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish and spread 1/2 cup of spinach sauce at the bottom. Arrange 3 lasagna noodles over it.
7) Top with 1/2 the cheese mixture and 1/2 of the remaining spinach sauce. Repeat the layers.
8) Place last 3 lasagna noodles and top with reserved 1/2 cup sauce. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and bake for about 30-40 minutes. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
9) Garnish as desired and serve immediately.