|Frozen eggplant lasagna||1 Pound , partially defrosted|
|Roasted chicken||1 , boned and cut into 1 inch pieces|
|Grated mozzarella cheese||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Marinated artichoke hearts||3 Cup (48 tbs) , quartered|
|Green salad||1 Cup (16 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
|Crusty bread||1 (adjust quantity as needed)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350F).
2. Using cooking spray, grease a 4 inch deep oven proof casserole dish.
3. Line bottom of baking pan with 1 lasagna sheet.
4. Top with 2 cups of chicken and spread well.
5. Place an even layer of half quantity artichoke hearts and half quantity cheese.
6. Top with another layer of lasagna sheet.
7. Follow same layering procedure till top most layer is cheese.
8. Cover with foil and bake in pre heated oven for 45 minutes or till done.
9. Once bubbly, remove from oven and keep aside for 10 minutes.
10. Serve warm with crusty bread and green salad.