|Spaghetti sauce||14 Ounce (Readymade / Homemade, 1 Jar)|
|Canned whole tomatoes||16 Ounce (1 Can, Undrained)|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ricotta cheese||15 1/2 Ounce (1 Container)|
|Mozzarella cheese||16 Ounce , shredded to make 4 cups (1 Package)|
|Egg noodles||16 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Garlic powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Lasagne noodles||9 (Uncooked)|
|Frozen spinach||10 Ounce , thawed and drained (1 Package)|
|Parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon , grated|
1. Mix the ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, egg and garlic powder in a bowl and mix well.
2. Mix the tomatoes with their liquid, spaghetti sauce and water in a bowl and break the tomatoes into small chunks.
3. Take a microwave safe baking dish, about 12x8x2 inches and spread one third of the spaghetti sauce mixture in the bottom.
4. Arrange 3 lasagne noodles on the sauce.
5. Put half of the ricotta mix on the noodles and spread nicely.
6. Now spread the spinach mix followed by 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
7. Start layering again on the mozzarella cheese repeating steps 3, 4, 5 and 6.
8. Spread the remaining lasagne and pour the remaining sauce mixture on top.
9. Microwave at full power for 8 minutes covered with a microwave safe plastic wrap with holes in it for steam to escape.
10. Rotate the dish one half turn and microwave for 30 to 35 minutes at half power, or until the noodles are tender, turning the dish another half turn after 15 minutes.
11. Spread the left over mozzarella and the parmesan cheese on top, cover with plastic wrap and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
12. Serve hot portioned in separate plates or dig in with your knives and forks. Very good hot meal as well as cold.