|Basic meat sauce||1 Quart|
|Dried oregano leaves||1/2 Teaspoon , crushed|
|Dried thyme leaves||1/4 Teaspoon , crushed|
|Monterey jack cheese||1/4 Pound , thinly sliced|
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Medium noodles||6 Ounce , cooked, drained|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a mixing bowl, mix meat sauce with oregano and thyme.
2. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, first pour 1/3 of the meat sauce in bottom.
3. Make layers with half of the Jack cheese, half of the cottage cheese and half of the noodles.
4. Repeat layering using 1/3 more of the meat sauce, the remaining Jack cheese, cottage cheese and noodles.
5. Top with remaining meat sauce.
6. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese all over the dish evenly.
7. Cover dish with wax paper.
8. Cook on High for 4 minutes.
9. Turn dish and cook for another 4 minutes.
10. Let it cool down for several minutes before serving.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2401Calories from Fat 874
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 103 g158.5%
Saturated Fat 29 g145%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 3058 mg127.42%
Total Carbohydrates 211 g70.3%
Dietary Fiber 29 g116%
Sugars 11 g
Protein 136 g272%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet