Gary House prepares an easy lasagna recipe and grills it in a Cedar Plank Tray!
|Seasoned ground turkey||1 Pound|
|Crimini mushroom||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Diced red onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Seasoned tomato||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Marinara sauce||15 Ounce|
|Shredded mozarella||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ready to bake lasagna||400 Gram|
|Shredded parmesan||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon (as needed)|
1. Preheat a skillet over grill to about 450F.
2. To the preheated skillet, add olive oil. Saute onion for about a minute.
3. Add turkey, stir until cooked through. Transfer to a bowl, add marinara sauce and tomatoes, mix well.
4. Preheat the cedar plank over the grill, keeping the cooking side down.
5. Coat the tray with cooking spray. Spread a layer of the turkay mixture, arrange mushroom slices, cover with a layer of cheese and then a layer of lasagna noodles. Repeat layering, keeping the top most layer to be cheese.
6. Grill over indirect heat for about 40 minutes.
7. Cut into slices and serve.