|Lamb shoulder/Neck fillet 1 1/2 pound||2 1/2 Pound (Half)|
|Seasoned flour||1 Ounce|
|New potatoes||1/2 Pound , cut into 1 inch cubes|
|Beef stock||1/2 Pint|
|Chopped mint||2 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Carrots||6 Ounce , scraped and sliced|
|Peas||4 Ounce (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Puff pastry||8 Ounce|
|Egg||1 , beaten for glazing|
1) Remove meat from shoulder.
2) Cut the lamb into 1-inch cubes and coat with seasoned flour.
3) Add oil in a pan and heat it.
4) Add onion and fry for 3 minutes.
5) Put in the lamb and fry for another 5 minutes.
6) Add the potatoes, stock along with mint.
7) Boil the mixture and simmer for 35 minutes
8) Add carrots, peas and again simmer for 10 more minutes.
9) Season the mixture and put into pie dish.
10) Roll out the pastry and cover the pie.
11) Brush the pastry top with beaten egg.
12) Bake for 30 minutes at 400°F, 200°C, Gas Mark 6.
13) Serve the Pie warm after it has rested for at least 15 minutes once out of the oven.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 4876Calories from Fat 3115
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 346 g532.3%
Saturated Fat 120 g600%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2530 mg105.42%
Total Carbohydrates 197 g65.7%
Dietary Fiber 21 g84%
Sugars 23 g
Protein 233 g466%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet