Looking for a super simple holiday snack recipe that has big flavor and is good for you? You'll love this holiday popcorn recipe and I'll also teach you how to cook popcorn perfectly every time.
|Fennel seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Anise seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Coconut oil/Butter||1 Teaspoon (or grape seed oil)|
|Popcorn kernels||1 Cup (16 tbs) (organic)|
|Oil spray||3 Dash|
1. In a pestle take fennel seeds and anise seeds, grind with mortar.
2. In a bowl take salt and add in the fennel seeds mixture. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Heat a large pot and add in the coconut oil, put 2 kernels into the pot and cover, when those kernels pop it is ready to use.
4. Add in the remaining kernels and cover the pot for 2 minutes.
5. Take out the popcorn in a large bowl and grease with the oil spray, season with the fennel seeds seasoning.
6. Serve popcorns with smoothie and enjoy!
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 825Calories from Fat 93
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.4%
Saturated Fat 4 g20%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1943 mg80.96%
Total Carbohydrates 153 g51%
Dietary Fiber 39 g156%
Protein 26 g52%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet