|Creamed cottage cheese||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemon rind||2 , cut in 1|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce , cubed , at room temperature (1 Package)|
1. Prepare very thin pancakes, and brown them only on one side.
2. In a container of food processor, add creamed cottage cheese, lemon rind, egg yolks, vanilla, sugar, salt and cinnamon and blend by running the STIR blade for about 20 -30 seconds.
3. Stir in cream cheese and blend for additional 20 -30 seconds by running the STIR blade.
4. Stop motor and push ingredients towards blades by using rubber spatula.
5. Add spoonful of filling to the center of browned side of pancake and roll it by edges.
6. Cover and refrigerate the pancakes until the serving time.
7. Take a chafing dish or fry pan and melt margarine or butter in it over direct heat.
8. Heat and brown blintzes over the pan and turn it once during the cooking time.
9. Serve hot with quick Strawberry sundae sauce or sour cream and preserves.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1230Calories from Fat 759
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 86 g132.3%
Saturated Fat 32 g160%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1927 mg80.29%
Total Carbohydrates 82 g27.3%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 51 g
Protein 34 g68%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet