|Cold chicken||1 Pound (As Required)|
|Canned consomme||20 Ounce (2 Tins)|
|Mixed peas carrots sweetcorn||5 Ounce|
|Watercress||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
1) Dissolve gelatine in the hot consomme, add sherry and allow to cool.
2) Boil the eggs until hard for 10-12 minutes and put into cold water to cool thoroughly. Slice them.
3) Cut the cold chicken meat into long strips.
4) Peel the tomatoes and cut them into quarters. Set aside.
5) Cook vegetables until tender, drain and cook.
6) In a mould, pour a layer of consomme, keep in refrigerator to set.
7) On the chilled consomme in mould, place the egg slices with tomato quarters in between.
8) Spoon some more consomme over them and again allow to set. 9) Arrange chicken and vegetables and remaining egg in layers with the consomme, letting each layer set.
10) Chill thoroughly in refrigerator and when set, dip outside of mould for a few seconds into hot water to loosen.
11) On a serving dish, transfer the jelly.
12) Garnish chicken jelly with lettuce and watercress and serve chilled.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1374Calories from Fat 563
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 63 g96.9%
Saturated Fat 17 g85%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 4485 mg186.88%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.3%
Dietary Fiber 16 g64%
Sugars 19 g
Protein 150 g300%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet