This burger is CRAZY! CRAZY GOOD!!! The buns on this burger are made from Ramen noodles!
|Ground meat||1/2 Pound , divided (shortrib meat)|
|Canola oil||1 Tablespoon (as needed)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|For ramen bun|
|Ramen noodles||1 Packet|
|Eggs||1 , whisk|
|Arugula||5 Gram (as needed)|
|Teriyaki sauce||To Taste|
|Chopped green onion||1 Tablespoon (as needed)|
For ramen Bun:
1. Cook noodles without flavor packet, drain and let cool.
2. In a bowl, place the cooled noodles and add egg. Mix to coat well.
3. Divide the mixture into two equal parts. In a bowl, place one half of noodle and press it with another bowl. Place in the fridge for about 2 hours or until set. Repeat for the other half.
4. Preheat grill with griddle.
5. On a non-stick pan lining paper, invert the chilled ramen noodle bowl so that it comes out like a bun. Set aside.
6. Pour canola oil on hot griddle and place ramen buns on it and cook until crust develops on both sides.
7. Roll meat into patty, and season with salt and pepper. Place on grill and cook until done.
8. On a platter, place a noodle bun, top it with arugula and place patty. Drizzle teriyaki sauce, add green onion and cover with the other noodle bun.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1232Calories from Fat 525
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g90.8%
Saturated Fat 19 g95%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2742 mg114.25%
Total Carbohydrates 133 g44.3%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 42 g84%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet