|Eel fillet||30 Gram , sliced|
|Crab sticks||50 Gram (2 thin strips)|
|Mango slices||50 Gram|
|Avacado||1/2 , slice|
|For sushi rice base|
|Sushi rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Lay eel slices, cucumber, and crab stick on nori facing side of sushi rice base.
3. Grab the bamboo mat, and roll as shown in the video. Roll firmly, but be gentle. Do not squeeze the rice.
4. Once done, open the bamboo mat, and remove the plastic wrap.
5. Lay mango and avocado strips alternatively over the roll, overlapping each other.
6. Cover the sushi with a fresh saran wrap, and squeeze it with the bamboo mat making sure that mango and avocado unite with the sushi roll.
7. On chopping board, place sushi roll, and cut it into slices as desired. Start cutting from the middle and work your way out. Wipe your sushi knife each time between cuts.
8. Serve avocado mango roll with spicy sauce.
Dip your towel in rice vinegar and water mixture, and then wipe knife on it.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1004Calories from Fat 184
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.8%
Saturated Fat 3 g15%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 23 mg0.96%
Total Carbohydrates 172 g57.3%
Dietary Fiber 9 g36%
Sugars 9 g
Protein 27 g54%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet