|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm) (Large Clove)|
|Fresh root ginger||1 Inch|
|Sunflower oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Clear honey||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry sherry||1 Tablespoon|
|Light soy sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Salmon cutlets||8 Ounce (2 In Number, 4 Ounce Each)|
|Egg noodles||4 Ounce|
|Red pepper||1 Small|
|Bean sprouts||2 Ounce|
|Caster sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Finely chop the garlic and ginger. In a small frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil, add half the garlic and half the ginger and fry for 1 minute until softened. Add the honey, sherry and half the soy sauce and allow to just bubble. Remove from the heat and leave to cool a little.
3. Remove the centre bone from each salmon cutlet. Curl each cutlet around to form a medallion and tie with string.
4. Place each medallion in the centre of a 12-inch square of parchment paper. Spoon the teriyaki sauce over each and draw up the corners of the paper. Seal to form parcels and place on a baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes until just cooked through.
5. In a saucepan of boiling water, add the noodles and cook for 4 minutes.
6. Cut the red pepper in half, remove the core and seeds then cut the flesh into diamonds. Cut the mange-tout diagonally into pieces. Slice the spring onions.
7. Heat a wok, add the remaining oil and add the remaining garlic and ginger and cook for 10 seconds. Add the mange-tout and pepper and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
8. Drain the noodles and add to the wok with the spring onions, bean sprouts and sugar. Toss well until heated through. Sprinkle with the remaining soy sauce and the sesame oil and mix well together.
9. On warmed serving plates, place the parcels, spoon the noodles around them and serve at once.