|For the thai salad dressing|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Soya sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Pineapple juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Red chilli||3 Small , slit lengthwise|
|Nori sheets||2 Small|
|Cauliflower||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , chopped finely|
|Carrots||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , chopped finely|
|Sprouts||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green onion||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) , strips|
|Zucchini||1 Small , strips|
|Parsnip||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) , chopped finely|
|Honey dew melon||1/2 Small , strips|
1. In a blender blend garlic, lime juice, soya sauce, pineapple juice, red chili and agave, until you get a smooth paste, once done keep it aside.
2. Chop the cauliflower in the blender and keep it in a separate bowl, then chop the parsnip and keep it in a separate bowl. Do the same with the carrots.
3. Make strips of the honey dew melon, green onions, zucchini.
4. Take one nori sheet and put the chopped cauliflower, spread it all over the nori sheet leaving about one inch from the edge.
5. Then place the carrots, sprouts, green onion and zucchini, once done roll the nori wrap.
6. Cut small rolls of the nori roll, and keep it aside.
7. Next take the second nori sheet and place the chopped parsnip followed by strips of melon and roll.
8. Cut small rolls of the nori roll, and keep it aside.
9. Serve the sushi along with the thai salad dressing.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 176Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat %
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 934 mg38.92%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 10 g40%
Sugars 14 g
Protein 9 g18%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet