Homemade Jam that uses 4 things and can be made up in 5 minutes! All natural and super easy!
|Lemon juice||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Granulated sugar||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. In a microwave proof glass, place the sugar and microwave for 1 to 1 ½ minute.
2. In a saucepan, place the raspberries, lightly mash with potato masher and heat on low for about 1 minute.
3. Raise the heat to medium, bring to boil, and add in the hot sugar in small batches and stirring after each addition.
4. Allow the mixture to cook for 2 minutes, raise the heat to high, add in lemon juice and cook for 2 minutes more or until the mixture coats the back of spoon, stirring frequently.
5. Take the pan off the heat and allow to cool completely.
6. Transfer the jam in sterilized glass jars.
7. Serve as desired.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1338Calories from Fat 19
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.1%
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 3 mg0.13%
Total Carbohydrates 341 g113.7%
Dietary Fiber 22 g88%
Sugars 314 g
Protein 4 g8%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet