|Frozen strawberries||20 Ounce (2 packages, 10 ounce each)|
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Powdered fruit pectin||1 3/4 Ounce (1 package)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Thaw frozen berries.
2. In a blender, puree berries.
3. In a large saucepan, thoroughly mix pureed berries and sugar; let stand for 20 minutes, stir occasionally.
4. In another saucepan, mix pectin in water and boil over high heat with constant stirring.
5. Remove pan from heat.
6. Add the fruit mixture and stir for 2 minutes.
7. Into sterilized glass jar or containers, pour the mixture and cover lightly with lids.
8. Let the containers stand at room temperature for 24 hours until set.
9. Freeze or refrigerate.
10. Serve Strawberry Jam with bread or use for decorating cupcakes.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2681Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat %
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 110 mg4.58%
Total Carbohydrates 696 g232%
Dietary Fiber 16 g64%
Sugars 625 g
Protein 3 g6%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet