|Frozen strawberries/Raspberries||20 Ounce , partially defrosted and cubed (2 packets)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||2 1/2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Liquid fruit pectin||3 Ounce (1/2 of 6 ounce bottle)|
1) Into the blender, add in 1 1/2 packets of the berries in batches.
Use the chop blade to pulse the berries to coarsely chopped.
2) Pour the mixture into a 4 1/2 to 5 quart saucepan or Dutch oven.
3) Add in the remaining berries along with lemon juice and sugar.
4) Let the mixture come to a boil. Continue to boil for a minute longer while stirring continously. Take the saucepan off the heat.
5) Mix in the liquid fruit pectin.
6) Skim the surface of the jam to remove any foam.
7) Stir the mixture and skim in another 5 minutes.
8) Transfer and store the jam in sterililized jars. Cover them with paraffin.
9) The Strawberry and Raspberry Jam is best served with toast, crackers and pancakes.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2146Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat %
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 11 mg0.46%
Total Carbohydrates 555 g185%
Dietary Fiber 13 g52%
Sugars 525 g
Protein 2 g4%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet