|Ripe red raspberries||3 Cup (48 tbs) , finely mashed or sieved|
|Sugar||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Powdered fruit pectin||1 3/4 Ounce (1 package)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix berries and sugar; let stand for 20 minutes, stir occasionally.
2. In another saucepan, mix pectin in water and boil over high heat with constant stirring.
3. Remove pan from heat.
4. Add the fruit mixture and stir for 2 minutes.
5. Into sterilized glass jar or containers, pour the mixture and cover lightly with lids.
6. Let the containers stand at room temperature for 24 hours until set, if jam doesn-€™t set store in refrigerator.
7. Serve Fresh Strawberry Jam with bread or toast.
Jam is best stored in freezer.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 5040Calories from Fat 26
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.6%
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 103 mg4.29%
Total Carbohydrates 1299 g433%
Dietary Fiber 33 g132%
Sugars 1219 g
Protein 6 g12%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet