Make your evening with the stuffed jalapenos recipe. A delicious snack made with a stuffing of mangoes and peanuts. It has an amazing crunchy tangy taste that you are sure to love.
|Crunchy peanut butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Mango||2 Tablespoon , finely chopped|
|Fresh parsley||1 Teaspoon , finely chopped|
|Chick pea flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Slit the jalapenos and carve out the seeds.
2) In a bowl, combine the chopped mangoes, crunchy peanut butter, parsely and salt together; blend well.
3) Stuff the jalapenos with the mango mixture and set aside.
4) In a bowl, make a batter out of chikpea flour and coat the stuffed jalapenos with the batter.
5) In a frying pan, deep fry the jalapenos until they turn golden brown.
6) Serve the stuffed jalapenos with tea infused mangoes or as desired.