Great Everyday Meals can be done with simple ingredients and basic cooking techniques. Let Momma Cuisine show you how!
|Boiled potato||1 Pound (Idaho potato)|
|All purpose flour||6 Ounce|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Parmesan reggiano||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) , freshly grated|
|Flour||3 Tablespoon (For dusting)|
|Salt||1/2 Tablespoon (Boiled in salt water)|
|For butternut squash|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Butternut squash||1 Cup (16 tbs) , cubed|
|Brussel sprouts/Root vegetable||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Flour the kitchen counter with some flour and press the potatoes with potato ricer.
2. Make a well in the center and add in the flour, eggs, thyme, salt, pepper and parmesan reggiano. Knead well to make perfect dough as shown in the video.
3. Divide the dough into 4 equal portion and roll on a flour surface. Slice it in bite size pieces and roll over the back of a fork as shown in the video.
4. In a large pot, boil the salted water and add in the gnocchi, cook until it floats to the surface.
5. Meanwhile in a pan, heat olive oil and add in the butternut squash. Sauté for a few minutes then season with salt and pepper.
6. Drain the gnocchi and add into the pan, along with some brussel sprouts and sauté. Add in the butter and cook well.
7. Garnish it with some fresh Parmesan and petty corn shoots. Serve and enjoy!
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1460Calories from Fat 361
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g63.1%
Saturated Fat 15 g75%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 872 mg36.33%
Total Carbohydrates 229 g76.3%
Dietary Fiber 23 g92%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 48 g96%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet