Who doesn't like a good pizza recipe? You can try this recipe for homemade pizza dough. This is an easy way to make homemade pizza dough. This recipe is quick and easy.
|For the yeast mixture|
|Warm water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Yeast||2 1/4 Teaspoon|
|For the pizza dough|
|Flour||22 Ounce (4 Cups)|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 1/4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|For dusting the board while rolling|
|Flour||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (As needed for dusting)|
1. In a jar or bowl, combine warm water and yeast, stir together and set aside.
2. Grease a bowl with some non-stick spray and set aside.
3. Into the food processor, combine flour, salt, and blend together.
4. Add olive oil, warm water with yeast, and blend. Scrape down the bowl, and add water. Blend until dough forms a ball.
5. Place the dough into the greased bowl and let rest for about an hour.(The dough will raise and double in size)
6. Use this dough to prepare a pizza with toppings of your choice like pepperoni, mozzarella cheese etc, bake and serve warm.
This recipe will make enough dough for 2 medium sized pizzas.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2371Calories from Fat 141
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.6%
Saturated Fat 2 g10%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1960 mg81.67%
Total Carbohydrates 478 g159.3%
Dietary Fiber 17 g68%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 65 g130%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet