An old video I did baking Veal Cutlets. Its quick and easy to make. Full of taste your family will enjoy! Another vintage video from the past
|For sweet baked veal with penne noodles|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon (For greasing)|
|Frosted flakes||1 Cup (16 tbs) , crusted|
|Parmesan cheese||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Eggs||1 , beaten|
|Veal fillet||300 Gram (2 fillets)|
|Penne||4 Cup (64 tbs) (cooked according to package direction)|
|Salt||1 Tablespoon (Boiled in salt water)|
|Canned tomato sauce||29 Ounce|
|Parsley flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|For cheesy baked zucchini|
|Zucchini||2 Medium , cut into 1/4 inch slices|
|Canned stewed tomatoes||14 Ounce , drained|
|Parmesan cheese||4 Ounce|
For Sweet Baked Veal with Penne Noodles
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a Ziploc, add in the frosted flakes, Parmesan, salt and pepper. Mix well and take out in a container.
3. In a container, mix together water and egg and set aside.
4. Grease a large baking pan with butter and set aside.
5. Dip veal fillet into the egg wash and coat with the flakes mixture.
6. Place the veal into the prepared pan and bake for 20 min.
7. Simultaneously boil water in a large vessel. Add in the salt and penne, cook according to package direction.
8. Drain the penne and set aside.
9. For sauce – in a saucepan, pour in the tomato sauce and add in the sugar.
10. Place the saucepan over the stove and add in parsley flakes, mix well and bring to a simmer.
11. Take out the veal after 20 minutes and pour the sauce over it. Using a spatula lift up the veal, so sauce can go under the veal. Cover the baking pan with foil and bake for 60 minutes at 325 degrees F.
12. Recipe follows.
For Cheesy baked Zucchini
1. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
1. In a saucepan, add in the zucchini and ¼ cup of water. Boil the zucchini for 4 – 5 minutes on high heat.
2. Drain the zucchini and place in a 9 inch shallow pan. Top with stewed tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
3. Top with Parmesan cheese and cover with foil.
4. Bake in oven for 20 minutes at 325 degrees F.
5. In a serving plate, take penne, baked veal and pour the sauce over the penne and serve with baked zucchini.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 3655Calories from Fat 1021
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 114 g175.4%
Saturated Fat 53 g265%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 9439 mg393.29%
Total Carbohydrates 498 g166%
Dietary Fiber 49 g196%
Sugars 152 g
Protein 187 g374%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet