|Please See Video|
1. Preheat the panini maker or sandwich grill.
2. Spay with olive oil spay and grill the chicken until tender.
3. Spread mayonnaise on one side of each bread slice.
4. Place slice of cheese, grilled chicken and apple slices.
5. Top with bread slice, mayonnaise side down and press light to pack.
6. Spay both sides with olive oil spay
7. Grill sandwich for 2-4 minutes until toasty and cheese has melted.
8. Open sandwich and throw in some baby spinach close again and cut in half.
9. Enjoy while warm!