|Pasta||1 Pound (450 Gram, Preferably Tagliatelle)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|For the pesto|
|Pitted black olives||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Pitted green olives||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Basil||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
1. Take a food processor or blender and add black olives, green olives, parmesan, basil, lemon juice, olive oil, capers and garlic into it. Blend the mixture into smooth paste.
2. Adjust lemon juice or olive oil to improve the texture and taste of paste.
3. Take a saucepan, boil salted water and cook the pasta for about 8-10 minutes, and test it towards the end of cooking. Pour some oil during the cooking.
4. Drain pasta and toss it into the pesto sauce.
5. Serve the pasta with olive pesto as a main dish.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2415Calories from Fat 659
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 75 g115.4%
Saturated Fat 14 g70%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2011 mg83.79%
Total Carbohydrates 342 g114%
Dietary Fiber 16 g64%
Sugars 17 g
Protein 80 g160%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet