|Dry curd cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pesto sauce||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , freshly grated|
|Mozzarella cheese||12 Ounce , shredded and divided|
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and rinse with cold water.
3) Take a 13x9-inch baking dish and spray it with non stick cooking spray.
4) In the greased baking dish, place 4 noodles.
5) In the blender or food processor, combine next 4 ingredients and process until smooth and light.
6) Spread the smooth mixture evenly over noodles.
7) Sprinkle with 1 cup (4-ounces) of the Mozzarella cheese.
8) Place the remaining noodles over the cheese layer.
9) Sprinkle with remaining cheese and ensure all of the noodles are covered.
10) Take a sheet of foil and cover the baking dish.
11) Bake the lasagna at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes.
12) Remove foil and place under broiler 2 to 3 minutes until cheese is lightly browned.
13) Serve the pesto lasagna with crusty bread.