|Parsley pesto||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried cheese filled tortellini||2 (7 Ounce Package)|
|Canned ripe olives||1 , drained, sliced pitted (2 1/4 Ounce Can)|
|Cheese||6 Ounce , cubed (Provolone Or Mozzarella)|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium , seeded, chopped|
|Pine nuts/1/2 cup broken walnuts||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs) , toasted|
1) From the broccoli, remove the leaves and tough parts of the stalks
2) Cross sectionally cut the stalks into 1/4 -inch-thick slices, then break flowerets into smaller pieces. (This should make about 2 1/2 cups total.)
3) Set broccoli aside.
4) Cook the tortellini according to package directions in a large covered saucepan.
5) Add the broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking the tortellini.
7) Combine broccoli, tortellini, Parsley Pesto, and olives in a large bowl.
8) Toss lightly.
9) Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
10) To serve, add provolone or mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, and nuts to the tortellini mixture.
11) Toss lightly to mix and serve chill.