|Sultanas||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Pork escalopes||3 Ounce (Long Thin)|
|Parma ham slice||4|
|Chopped fresh sage||1 Tablespoon|
|White bread cubes||16 (1 Inch Square)|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Rindless streaky bacon rashers||8 , halved crossways (Thin)|
1) In a dish, combine marsala and sultanas.
2) Cover the dish and keep for 1 hour.
3) Cut 4 strips from each pork escalope.
4) Cut the ham into slices of approximately same size.
5) Preheat the barbeque and grease the grill.
6) Place a strip of ham over each spork strip.
7) Place some sage on each pork strip and sprinkle few sultanas.
8) Season them well and roll the prok and ham to make 16 sausages.
9) Brush little olive oil over each bread cube and roll in the half bacon rasher.
10) In 4 kebab skewers, thread 4 pork rolls, 4 ham rolls and 4 bacon rolls alternately.
11) Brush olive oil over the skewers.
12) In preheated barbeque, on the grill, cook the skewers for 3-4 minutes from both the sides.
13) In serving dish, take out the rolls from the skewers and serve immediately.