|Cold brewed espresso||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed To Soak Ladyfingers)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cognac||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Powdered cocoa||1 Tablespoon|
1. Take a shallow dish, place ladyfingers. Add cold espresso enough to soak ladyfingers to moisten.
2. Take a 1.5 quart bowl, arrange few ladyfingers as a single layer to its bottom and sides and keep aside.
3. Take another bowl, add egg whites and whisk till stiff peaks appear and keep aside.
4. Take a bow, add egg yolks and sugar and using an electric mixture, beat to a light consistency.
5. Slowly add mascarpone and cognac and beat to a fluffy light mixture.
6. Fold in egg whites.
7. Add 1/3rd of the mixture to the bowl lined with ladyfingers, top with few more ladyfingers. Continue the process till all the ladyfingers and cheese mixture are used up.
8. Top with cocoa, and refrigerate, covered, till served.
9. Serve in shallow bowls.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 3451Calories from Fat 2093
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 235 g361.5%
Saturated Fat 121 g605%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 484 mg20.17%
Total Carbohydrates 255 g85%
Dietary Fiber 20 g80%
Sugars 207 g
Protein 72 g144%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet