|Please see video|
To make pesto sauce:
1. Into a food processor add basil leaves, parmesan cheese, garlic, pine nuts and coarse salt and blend until smooth slowly pouring in olive oil.
2. Scoop out pesto sauce in a bowl and check for consistency.
3. Cut cherry tomatoes into half.
4. Scoop the seeds from the half and stuff with pesto sauce.
5. Place scallop halves on the grill for 2 minutes on each side making sure that the scallops are dry and taking care to not overcook them.
6. On a serving plate arrange the stuffed tomatoes on the sides
7. Spread the pesto sauce in the middle and place the scallops on top of the pesto sauce.
This video is a creation of jasmae44. You can visit jasmae44 for complete recipes, and more videos.