|Focaccia/Herb focaccia||1 Pound (Plain)|
|Canned roasted red peppers||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Tapenade||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chevre cheese||5 Ounce (Goat, Fresh Variety, 1 Package)|
1. Cut focaccia into 16 to 20 equal pieces. Arrange in a single layer on a 14-by 17-inch baking sheet.
2. Bake in a 375° oven until crisp, 7 to 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cut red peppers into 1/4-inch strips.
4. Spread all the tapenade evenly over top of focaccia pieces. Dot goat cheese evenly over tapenade, pressing lightly with your fingers so cheese adheres to surface.
5. Return focaccia to oven and bake until cheese is hot, about 5 minutes. Top equally with red peppers and parsley sprigs.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2692Calories from Fat 1215
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 134 g206.2%
Saturated Fat 34 g170%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 4363 mg181.79%
Total Carbohydrates 305 g101.7%
Dietary Fiber 21 g84%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 109 g218%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet