Learn how to make One Pot Pasta, a quick and easy pasta recipe by Anushruti only on Rajshri Food.
One Pot Pasta is the easiest, most amazing pasta you will ever make. So watch and learn how to make One Pot Pasta only on Rajshri Food.
|Olive oil||5 Tablespoon|
|Basil leaves||To Taste|
|Bell pepper||To Taste (use all colors)|
|Paprika powder||To Taste|
|Grounded black pepper||To Taste|
1. Roast the almonds by adding some olive oil into a pan and once roasted add it to the blender along with chopped tomatoes and basil leaves and the paste is ready
2. In a pressure cooker add olive oil, bell peppers, yellow bell peppers and the paste.
3. Add Pasta, water, paprika powder, black pepper, salt and let it cook till one whistle
4. Take the pressure of the cooker by holding the whistle with a spoon.
5. Cook until the pasta is thicken.
6. One Pot Pasta is ready to be served!