Prepared with a fresh Lobster stock, this Risotto is indulgent with Cremini Mushrooms, Lobster chunks and red Caviar.
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Arborio rice||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Onion/Shallots||1 Cup (16 tbs) ((1/2 Standard size))|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Cremini mushroom||8 Ounce , sliced|
|White wine||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lobster stock||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Lobster meat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , grated|
|Freshly chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Heat olive oil with butter. Saute cremini mushrooms and set it aside.
2. In the same pan, add butter. Drop onion and garlic and cook that well.
3. Add arborio rice, cook for a minute.
4. Pour white wine and cook until wine is evaporated.
5. Keep adding stock, a little at a time and cook until it evaporates and the rice is cooked al dente.
6. Add mushrooms, lobster chunk, parmesan and parsley. Drop in some red caviar and mix well.
7. Serve the risotto.