Feel like a snack but not worried about the calories? Like pizza but bored of the slice? Then try these pizza rolls - best made for sharing, you can fill them with your favourite pizza toppings (we've chosen our favourite, pepperoni) and best of all they're really easy to make.
|Ready made pizza dough||8 Ounce ((1 Pack))|
|Italian passata||6 3/4 Fluid Ounce|
|Mozzarella cheese||8 3/4 Ounce|
|Garlic salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Plain flour||3 1/2 Ounce|
|Water||10 1/8 Fluid Ounce|
|Oil||1 Teaspoon ((For greasing))|
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C.
2. Mix water with pixxa dough and knead to bring it together.
3. Roll out the dough and on the floured surface.
4. Spread passata on to base. Sprinkle oregano, basil, garlic salt and pepper to the pizza base.
5. Generously sprinkle grated mozzarella to the pizza base.
6. Spread pepperoni slices over the pizza. Sprinkle more cheese to cover.
7. Flour your hands and start to roll out the pizza as seen in the video.
8. Cut it out into small pieces and then gently lift and place them in a baking tray.
9. Sprinkle more cheese on top.
10. Bake for about 20 minutes or until brown on top.
11. Serve as it is and enjoy!!!