Fresh Lobsters are slathered in a Chilli Garlic Butter and grilled and paired with a flavourful Bloody Mary Linguine.
|For bloody mary linguine|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm) , crushed|
|Chopped celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Tobasco sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Celery salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Crushed tomatoes||800 Milliliter|
|Cherry tomatoes||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Lobster||2 , sliced horizontally|
|Salted butter||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon (For garnish)|
1. Dispatch the lobster as seen in the video.
2. Prepare the grill for cooking.
3. Pound garlic and red chili.
4. Mix butter with garlic and chili.
5. Slather the butter over the lobster.
6. Turn off the grill and cook the lobster until done. Keep basting the lobster until done.
For bloody mary linguine
7. Heat oil in a pan. Saute onion in oil.
8. Add garlic and celery. Mix well.
9. Season with worcestershire sauce, tobasco sauce, celery salt and canned crushed tomatoes.
10. Cook very well. Add a splash of vodka.
11. Season the sauce as required.
12. Add cooked linguine followed by cherry tomatoes, olives and parsley.
13. Serve cooked lobster with this linguine. Enjoy!!