This is an easy chicken and veggie pasta dish that can be served at any occasion. It can be a vegetarian dish if desired. You have total control over the ingredients and the amount that goes into the dish. Enjoy!
|Summer squash||2 , shredded|
|Zucchini||2 , shredded|
|Fresh carrots||2 Medium|
|Fresh red bell pepper||1 , diced|
|Fresh yellow bell peppers||1 , diced|
|Persian cucumber/1 english cucumber||4|
|Red onion||1/2 , diced|
|Cherry tomatoes/Grape tomatoes||15 , cut into halves|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Fresh basil||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh thyme||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|All purpose seasoning||To Taste|
|Italian dressing||24 Ounce|
|Rainbow rotini pasta||1 1/2 Pound|
|Cooked chicken||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (or to taste)|
|Cooked bacon||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shredded cheese||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Boil water with granulated garlic and garlic powder. Add pasta to it and bring everything to boil, cook pasta until almost al dente.
2. Drain the pasta and then toss it with salad dressing.
3. Add as many vegetables as you need.
4. Toss in shredded chicken.
5. Transfer the pasta to a big dish. Garnish with freshly grated parmesan and serve.