Making a Brushetta only needs two things great ingredients and love. While the love is a given with anything I prepare, you want to make sure you have firm and ripe tomatoes, good quality Olive oil, fresh bread and basil and freshly grated Parmesan.
|Ripe tomatoes||2 , cubed|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt & pepper||To Taste|
|Grated parmesan||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh baguette slices||12|
1. Combine tomatoes, basil and parmesan (reserve 1/4 cup for later) in a bowl.
2. Place the baguettes in a baking tray. Brush olive oil on the baguettes.
3. Add some parmesan over the bread.
4. Place the baguette into the oven at 350 F for 1 1/2 minute.
5. Top it with basil, tomatoes and parmesan mix.
6. Serve fresh. Enjoy!!