Richard Burr is in the kitchen cooking up a storm and in this episode of Keep Calm and Bake he shows you how to make a fresh homemade tomato, feta and basil focaccia, perfect to enjoy as a starter or with your pasta!
|Strong white flour||17 1/2 Ounce|
|Water||11 3/4 Ounce|
|Olive oil||1 2/3 Fluid Ounce|
|Cherry tomatoes||4 Ounce ((1 Small Pack))|
|Feta cheese||3 1/2 Ounce|
|Fresh basil leaves||7/8 Ounce|
1. Mix together plain flour, yeast and salt in a big bowl.
2. Pour oil and water and mix it well. Continue to knead until the dough is elastic.
3. Transfer to a plastic container. Cover and let it rise until the dough doubles in size.
4.Pour a couple of spoons full of olive oil onto a clean work surface and spread out with your fingers.
5. Cut the dough in half and place it on a tray lined with baking paper.
6. Cover and let the dough rise for 45 minutes.
7. Press in some cherry tomatoes and feta on the bread.
8. Drizzle some olive oil and salt.
9. Bake it for 25 minutes at 220 C.
10. Garnish with chopped basil and serve with the sauces.