Why not try this deliciously fresh and super easy to make avocado spaghetti, the whole family will love it!
|Spaghetti||400 Gram , cooked|
|Lemon juice||4 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Olive oil||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Fresh basil||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pine nuts||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chilli flakes||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C.
2. Drizzle some oil and roast the cherry tomatoes.
3. Put avocados in a food processor. Drizzle lime juice, chili flakes, garlic and olive oil over the avocados.
4. Season with salt and blend to make a smooth paste.
5. Pour this avocado mix over cooked spaghetti. Add some cooked water and toss well.
6. Add pine nuts and roasted cherry tomatoes.
7. Garnish with basil leaves, parmesan cheese. Drizzle some oil on top and serve.