Learn how to make a Neapolitan style pizza crust for your next homemade pizzas with this very easy pizza dough recipe. You can find the exact same Napoli (Antimo Caputo Italian Superfine "00" Farina Flour 2.2 lb Bag) on Amazon.com
|Flour||500 Gram (Antimo Caputo Italian Superfine "00" Farina Flour used)|
|Rapid rising yeast||3 Gram|
|Warm water||325 Gram|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. In the bowl of your stand mixer, combine flour, salt and yeast. Gradually pour in warm water and knead in the stand mixer until all the dough pulls off from the sides of the bowl.
2. On a cutting board, sprinkle some flour and place the prepared dough on it. Dust your hands with some flour and start kneading the dough lightly as shown in the video. Form a dough ball and keep aside.
3. Drizzle the bowl of your stand mixer with some olive oil. Return the dough ball to the bowl and coat evenly with olive oil. Cover with a towel and allow to rest in a warm and dry place for about 2 - 3 hours.
4. Remove the dough from the bowl and place it again on a cutting board well dusted with flour. Work gently with the dough and cut it in to three equal parts.
5. Place each individual dough ball on to a lightly greased plate. Cover with a plastic wrap and set aside to rise for about one hour.
6. Use to prepare pizzas of your choice at home.