|Fusilli pasta||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Roman tomato||6 , diced|
|Garlic||2 , minced|
|Goat cheese log||1 Small|
|Fresh whole basil leaves||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Soft butter||2 Tablespoon|
|White wine||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a large pot, boil Pasta as per package directions. Strain and set aside.
2. In a skillet, pour in olive oil.Add in onion and garlic. Cook until a little brown.Add in tomatoes, basil leaves and butter. Stir well to combine.
3. Add in goat cheese and white wine. Stir well.Add in garlic salt and pepper to taste.
4. Cook until tomatoes are soft but not mushy.
5. In a large bowl, put the boiled pasta in and add the prepared tomato mixture.
6. Serve topped with Parmesan cheese.
his dish goes great with a green salad. It can be served as a meal and/or as a side dish.