|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Carrots||2 , finely chopped|
|Celery stalk||2 , finely chopped|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Minced veal||12 Ounce|
|Minced pork||1 Pound ((non fat))|
|Bacon pieces||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red wine||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Meat broth||8 Ounce|
|Tomato puree||15 Ounce|
|Tomato paste||3 Tablespoon|
|Whole milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a pot heat oil, add onion, carrot and celery, cook until lightly browned. When the vegetables are about to turn brown, season with pepper and sea salt.
2. Add in the veal, pork and bacon and cook until browned. Pour in red wine and allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes until the red wine is reduced, stir and scrape the bottom occasionally.
3. Add broth, bring to a boil and then simmer for about 15 minutes. Season with black pepper and sea salt.
4. Add tomato puree, cook for 1 minute, add tomato paste and stir to mix. Simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes
5. Add milk and allow to simmer for another 2 hours.
6. Serve over spaghetti.