With the chef learn how to chop and slice onions in multiple ways. We are sure you'll start cutting onions like a pro after watching the video. So watch and learn different styles of chopping an onion only on Rajshri Food.
- A Sharp Knife
- Cutting Board
- Tissue Paper
- Place a tissue paper on the table and splash some water over it
- Place the cutting board over the wet tissue
- Hold the onion with the thumb on one side and rest of the fingers to the other side.
- Cut it in between with a sharp knife
- Slice off the root top of-of the onion and peel the onions
- Place onion into water
- Wash the onions properly
- Keep the cut surface facing towards the board.
- Make fine cuts from one side to another, gradually.
-Keep the knife moving.
- Keep your fingers safe.
- When you reach the end of the onion, twist it, push it down and continue slicing it.
- Turn it around and start cutting the onion from top to bottom
- Use the tip of the knife and cut the onion from side to side
- Now hold the onion and turn it and start cutting horizontally
- Make even and close cuts
- Cut onions into thick slices somewhere around half cm thick ( for small dice ) a centimeter and half thick ( for a medium slice ) cut a half onion into 3 ( for a large slice ).
- Turn the angle and continue slicing horizontally
- Run your fingers through it and release all the petals
-Take the half onion and cut it into two
- Pick it up and release the petals
- Place onion sideways and slice off the cap and root
- Peel off the onion skin and wash it
- Turn the onion sideways, give an in-cession and press it downwards
- Thinness and thickness can be adjusted
- You can even release the rings