Yes, that's a lot of garlic - but this 40 Garlic Chicken is so good without being overwhelming. Juicy and flavorful, this easy chicken dish is delicious served with rice and your favorite veggie side.
|Garlic||40 Clove (200 gm)|
|Dry white wine||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Bay leaves||4 Small|
1. Peeling garlic is optional. Place garlic in the bottom of a heavy Dutch oven with a tight lid.
2. Place chicken on top of garlic in the Dutch oven.
3. Pour wine over the chicken. Drizzle olive oil over the chicken.
4. Mix the spices together. Sprinkle over the chicken. Place bay leaves among chicken pieces.
5. Cover pan with foil. Cover foil with the lid.
6. Bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees for 1 hour. Do not remove the foil or lid until done Serve with French bread.
7. Serve and enjoy!