Juicy and flavorful pork chops with a parmesan panko crust - these easy air fryer pork chops are quick and easy! Great for a weeknight meal, simply pair these pork chops with potatoes and your favorite green veggie for a full dinner.
|Pork chops||20 Ounce (5 oz each)|
|Italian seasoned panko bread crumbs||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground black pepper||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil spray||To Taste|
1. Wash the pork chops.
2. Pat pork chops dry with a paper towel.
3. Place pork chops in a resealable container and pour buttermilk over the pork chops. Let them soak for 30 minutes to an hour.
4. In a flat dish, mix the Panko crumbs and Parmesan.
5. Take pork chop out and let the buttermilk drip off.
6. Sprinkle the pork chops, evenly, with the salt and pepper.
7. One at a time, place the pork chops into the Panko mixture. Then cover each pork chop with the crumbs. Firmly press the crumbs so they stick to the pork chop very well. Set the breaded chops on a pan, lined with parchment paper, until ready to air fry.
8. Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
9. Remove the preheated air fryer basket and lightly spray with olive oil spray.
10. Place the pork chops in the basket. Lightly spray the tops of the pork chops with olive oil spray. (Don’t overcrowd the basket. The pork chops can be close together just make sure they do not touch. If you have a small air fryer, the chops will need to be air fried in batches.)
11. Air fry the pork chops at 400 degrees for 6 minutes.
12. Then, carefully open the air fryer and flip the pork chops.
13. Lightly spray the tops of the pork chops with olive oil spray.
14. Cook for another 6 minutes.
15. Carefully remove the pork chops from the air fryer. Let them cool for 5 minutes on a wire rack while the juices redistribute.
16. Serve and Enjoy!