This recipe makes the best bacon ever - the perfect amount of crispy without all the mess. Simply bake the bacon in your oven!
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Cover a cookie sheet with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
2. Lay the bacon slices onto cookie sheet. It’s ok if the slices touch, but they should not overlap.
3. Put the bacon in the preheated oven on the middle rack for 10 minutes.
4. Take the bacon out and flip the slices.
5. Place bacon back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes depending on preferred crispness.
6. Take the cookie sheet out of the oven.
7. Drain cooked bacon on a plate lined with paper towels.
8. The oven-baked bacon is ready to be served.
9. Serve and enjoy!