This hunk of boneless lamb is going to be marinated, then seared quickly before adding to my air fryer and cooked with some potatoes
|Yogurt||2 1/2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Fried onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ginger garlic paste||6 Tablespoon|
|Chilli powder||6 Tablespoon|
|Coriander powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||2 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1 Teaspoon|
|For lamb and potatoes:|
|Boneless lamb||2 Kilogram (1.8 kg or 3.96 lbs)|
|Marinade||1 Cup (16 tbs) (above prepared marinade)|
|Papaya||1/6 (make paste out of it about 1 tbsp)|
|Mint leaves||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Coriander leaves||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sliced green chili||2 Tablespoon|
|Diced onion||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Potato wedges||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mustard oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Diced onions||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Slit green chillies||3|
|Marinade||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs) (1.5 cups remaining marinade)|
1. Prepare the marinade by adding all the marinade ingredients together.
2. Open up the boneless lamb and score the meat on both sides.
3. Add 1 cup of the marinade, papaya paste, mint, coriander leaves, chilli, salt and pepper.
4. Mix this into the lamb on both sides.
5. Set the pot to saute mode and add the oil.
6. Add the diced onion and allow it to caramelize.
7. Add the lamb and sear on both sides.
8. Remove the lamb and in the same oil, add the potatoes and toss in the marinade and oil.
9. Add the water and bring to the boil and then remove the potatoes and the gravy and keep aside.
10. Add the air fryer plate and set it to air crisp mode for 20 mins.
11. Add the lamb in and turn at the halfway point.
12. After 20 mins, add the potatoes and set the air fryer for another 10 mins.
13. Remove and allow to rest.
14. Remove the air fry plate and reserve any gravy and drippings.
15. Turn it back onto sear and saute mode.
16. Add the oil and mustard oil and the diced onions and chillies.
17. Add all the remaining marinade and any of the reserved leftover gravy, cover and bring to the boil.
18. Serve the gravy with the lamb and potatoes.