This home style recipe is so quick and easy to prepare. The beans are enhanced with some bullion cube and East Indian or Bottle Masala. Here are the ingredients and steps to make this recipe!
|Green beans||500 Gram (about 1 lb)|
|Sliced onions||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sliced green chilies||2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 Teaspoon|
|Bouillon cube||1 (Veggie|
|Masala||2 Teaspoon (East Indian masala)|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Slice the green beans.
2. Heat some oil and add the onions and allow it to caramelize adding some salt to help it caramelize faster.
3. Add the green chillies and the ginger and garlic paste.
4. Mix and allow the raw taste to cook off.
5. Add the beans and mix.
6. Add the stock cube and the East Indian or Bottle Masala.
7. If you don’t have East Indian masala you can also make this with 1 tsp Chilli powder, 1/2 tsp Cumin powder and 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder.
8. Add the water and salt to taste.
9. Mix this well together and put a lid on as it should cook in it’s own steam.
10. Cook this for about 5 - 7 mins.
11. Serve and enjoy!